We take the time to listen to your requirements until we can see your vision just as you see it so that we only produce exactly what you are after plus a little bit more.
Free Measure & Quote
We understand that sometimes the scariest part in a great vision is not knowing the ‘how’ in terms of making it all work, thats why we offer you a free measure and quote so that we can help bring the vision to life.
Dulux Colour match
Our premium polyurethane finish doors are available in a variety of colours that can be colour matched to any dulux colour to co-ordinate with your entire room.
All RobeTek Industries wardrobes come with a lifetime guarantee against product or installation defects.
Walk in Wardrobes
A walk in wardrobe is one which has enough space for at least one person to enter. It is often like a small room attached to a bedroom or standing by itself. The size and dimensions of a walk in wardrobe will depend on the amount of space you have in your home to accommodate it.
How to Plan your Walk in Wardrobe
Walk in robe design is very personal. It’s best to look first at what you have and how much and then plan according to what you want to store. As a guide full hanging is for dresses and coats, half hanging is for shirts and skirts, shelving is for folded items such as t-shirts and shorts, drawers are for socks and underwear. Below are some other things to consider:
• Small walk in robe designs that use all available height can mean a feeling of dark over powering space. To combat this feeling keep your lighting task orientated and focused.
• Mirrors are essential in walk in robe designs – for dressing as well as making a small space feel bigger.
• Windows can be beneficial in your walk in wardrobe as they provide the “real” colour light. Ensure you have a window covering so clothes are not subject to prolonged sunlight causing fading.
• Consider the size of your shoes. A taller shoe shelf at floor level is ideal for tall boots.
• A small dressing table area can act as a place to keep accessories as well as other important safe keeping type pieces in a walk in robe design.
• Colour of your cabinetry is a important. Keep it simple but remember if you are adding adequate lighting the robe is a great place to play with colour that highlights your clothing. Black cabinetry is a fabulous way to highlight the colour of your clothing.
For more walk in robe ideas including small walk in wardrobe designs be sure to check out our gallery:
So what now? Request a Free Measure & Quote*
Know exactly what you want, or still unsure with lots of questions? No problem, contact us today for a free measure and quote*. We send out a qualified tradesman, not just a salesman, to every measure and quote so that you have the confidence that you are being consulted by an expert who can help you with ideas on how to design the perfect wardrobe for your needs. They come equipped with years of experience and physical samples of materials/ finishes so you can see exactly what you are choosing. So contact us today!
* Sydney metropolitan area